BSPs for at91sam7x-ek and at92sam9260-ek: How to submit?

Eric Moncrieff eric at spacequest.com
Mon Aug 27 19:32:07 UTC 2007

Hello rtems-users,

A colleague and I have created BSPs for the above mentioned Atmel
products, and now I'm trying to hammer them into shape for submission
to the RTEMS project.

This is where my knowledge is failing me: I'm having trouble getting
CVS to caugh up a diff which includes all of the newly-create files.
Any advice would be very helpful indeed.

Many thanks!
Eric
**
Eric Moncrieff             <---->              eric at spacequest.com

"What is above all needed is to let the meaning choose the word, and
not the other way around."  --George Orwell