question about capture component

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Aug 8 22:32:12 UTC 2007

Robert S. Grimes wrote:

> I just started using the Capture Engine yesterday, and am pretty sure
> I'll being using it more extensively over the next several months, so
> sure, I'm happy to try out the patch.  BTW - what is its purpose?

The patch has bug fixes, cleans up the trigger definition and extends the
triggers to all types of task switches. I also provide a tutorial with a
sample program that shows you how to use the triggers and filters. The example
lets you see priority inversion at work.

I will sort out a patch and let you know.

Regards
Chris