RTEMS 4.7.99.2 Available

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Fri Aug 17 13:31:18 UTC 2007

Alexandre Constantino wrote:
> My guess would be http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/4.8_Release_Notes

Correct.  I moved almost all content from static html to the wiki
so everyone would pitch in and help fix things.  This reference just
got overlooked.

FWIW the static content of the website was always in CVS but
hardly anyone submitted patches.  I hoped by moving content to
the Wiki that it would become a community effort to make the
technical content current, accurate and more complete.

--joel