bsp.am

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Dec 3 19:41:25 UTC 2007

Till,

Till Straumann schrieb:
> One more thing:
> If we have these private-interface headers then
> it would be nice if they could be prevented from
> being installed during the final install so that they
> are really invisible to applications.
>
> Is there already a way for me to say in a Makefile.am
> that a header should go into the 'preinstall' area
> but not the final 'install' area? Any other solution?

Hm, is it neccesary to add them to the preinstall area at all? At least
as long as we are talking about stuff in libbsp, relative paths would
work as well.

Embedded Brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler           Obere Lagerstr. 30
D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email: Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Phone: +49-89-18908079-2
Fax:   +49-89-18908079-9