A query regarding old RTEMS source tree

Rahman, Md Sazzadur sazzad at ou.edu
Sat Dec 8 00:18:30 UTC 2007

Hello,
I am porting an old (2001) customized BSP  for powerpc in RTEMS4.7.  In doing that I noticed that there was a directory named "support" under c/src/lib/libbsp/powerpc location which had "new_exception_processing" and "old_exception_processing" subdirs. But RTEMS4.7 doesn't have this directory. I couldn't find any reference in Changelog about this directory. It might have been moved to another place in the source tree like c/src/exec has been moved to cpukit or permanently removed. Can anyone suggest me how should I deal with this directory while porting that old bsp in RTEMS4.7?

Best Regards,
Md Sazzadur Rahman
Graduate Student,
School of Computer Science,