Looking for BSP for Atmel AT91SAM7X-EK

Feng, Kate feng at bnl.gov
Tue Dec 18 10:17:31 UTC 2007

Joel Sherril wrote :
> I'm sorry this part of the discussion even came up.

This came up because I wish to remind that
if there is any change in the structure of  RTEMS OS
or BSP,  please be object oriented instead of
one-maintainer-mind oriented.   The change of
structure should not destroy the original merit of
the real-time programming that makes things work.

I have been constantly paged privately by people that
they want to violate  the LICENSE of the mvme5500 BSP
only because one claimed that one had changed the
structure drastically.   After all, it's STill  the same
copied code that operates real-time function.
I am tired of  being paged privately like this.

Kate