Error compiling mpc8260ads

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Feb 14 13:11:41 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 14 February 2007 14:42, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> > 2. No, bootstrap is silent - I rerun it to check. And my version of
> > automake is 1.9.6.
>
> Are you using RTEMS from rtems-4-7-branch on CVS or the latest snapshot?
I use 4.6.99.3 source. Is it not good enough?

> I've tightened all possible screws in CVS in a way, you should be
> flooded with errors when using anything older than autoconf-2.60 and
> automake-1.10.
I have installed 1.10 and 2.61.

> Please try this:
> cd <sourcetree>
> ./bootstrap -c
> ./bootstrap
>
> If this doesn't trigger the errors, please also try
Yes, this now (with new versions) triggers a lot of identical errors:

/scripts
/usr/bin/m4: unrecognized option `--debugfile=autom4te.cache/traces.0t'
Try `/usr/bin/m4 --help' for more information.
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

I tried to delete autom4te.cache, but no such files were found anywhere...
I also removed everything and started from rpms - the same problem.

Thanks for the help!
--
Leon