Debug version

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 26 17:23:44 UTC 2007

I don't know if that's the correct/recommended method
but I found that I can pass

RTEMS_CFLAGS=-g

to the 'configure' script, i.e.,

configure    RTEMS_CFLAGS=-g  <other 'configure' options>

I believe that editing <mybsp>.cfg should work, too.
However, changes in that file are not picked up easily
- you might have to purge your build tree entirely
and start over with 'configure'.

HTH
-- Till