New M68K target for GCC

Kirspel, Kevin {Engineering - Osmetech CCD} kevin.kirspel at osmetech.com
Tue Jan 16 15:57:54 UTC 2007

It does have the same core but has the A instruction set architecture
and the normal MAC vs. the A+ instruction set architecture and the
enhanced MAC for the MCF5329. The 528x processor has a version 2 core
but supports the A+ instruction set architecture and the enhanced MAC.
I wanted to combine these to use the version 3 core, the A+ instruction
set architecture, and the enhanced MAC.

I can get started with the -m5307 but I would like to get the other
features as well.

Kevin Kirspel
Research Engineer
Osmetech