Faulty thread message?

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Tue Jan 30 13:55:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to get ACE/TAO/CIAO working with rtems. I have been able to run
a very simple TAO application in a single threaded build and that works,
when I enable threading things start to fail. I am not using threads, just
mutexes, conditions, etc but from a single thread at this moment. I do get
errors like below, anyone an idea what could trigger this?

Johnny

 ************ FAULTY THREAD WILL BE DELETED **************
Exception 10 caught at PC 22CB69 by thread 184614914
Processor execution context at time of the fault was  :
 EAX = 18   EBX = 4124D4    ECX = 31F9B6    EDX = 64
 ESI = 3    EDI = 3E72EC    EBP = 3E6578    ESP = 3E651C