problem with qemu

yanmiaobest yanmiaobest at 163.com
Thu Jul 5 09:21:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,     I am now using qemu on FC6     I followed the wiki page, made an floppy disk image with grub on it,    and  the rtems-grub.cfg. I put rtems-grub.cfg and hello.exe into /root    directory, but when qemu started, there was no selection menu, but just    a cmd line:    grub>    I installed both windows and linux on my pc, I changed the (hd0,1) to     (hd0,7) which should be my linux partition, but it still did't work.    what's wrong with my configuration?    best regards!