OT - Access to RTEMS CVS from behind firewall

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Jul 10 17:13:34 UTC 2007

Thomas Doerfler (nt) wrote:

> Robert,
>
> I did not use these tools (because I manage our firewall :-))))
>
> but maybe you should use the follwoing URL instead?
>
> http://www.rtems.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/

I also noticed that the cvsget I just downloaded is 4 years old
and that the "checkout" string is "~checkout~" which doesn't
match the viewcvs.cgi code.  There may be other issues.

cvsgrab looks more current but I couldn't make heads or tails
of installing it in the little time I looked at it.

--joel