OT - Access to RTEMS CVS from behind firewall -RESOLVED (tentatively)

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 12 17:01:08 UTC 2007

First, thanks to a number of you who helped!

I have been able to get access to the CVS from behind the firewall here,
and have successfully downloaded > 99% of the tree using CVSGrab
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/cvsgrab).  There seems to be a bit of a
hiccup - 33 files didn't make it - and I'm working to resolve that.  But
because it might still be useful enough to others who need only
read-only access, are stuck behind a firewall, and have no other option,
I thought I would document what I've accomplished now, in the hopes of
helping other poor souls.

See
http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_CVS_Repository#Firewall_Issues
for what worked (mostly) for me.  I'll update that when I have an answer
for 33 - perhaps it is "Rolling Rock"?  :-P

Cheers,
-Bob