Does RTEMS support PXA320?

Amalaye Oyake amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 31 18:18:10 UTC 2007

This is one of the newer XScale processors (an ARM variant). RTEMS people -
What is the status of the RTEMS XScale BSP? Can one simply use the ARM BSP?

Can someone please list the general issues in getting an XScale BSP
developed. I think there was a thread about this a while back if I remember.

Sincerely,
AO