Webserver Woes with mcf5235 (BCC) and rtems 4.7.1

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 6 13:07:15 UTC 2007

Hi Christopher,

The fact that the checksums are wrong seems to be an indicator that it
might be a caching problem.  Do you have write caching turned on?

I think from memory, you are using a Coldfire processor?

Would it be possible to turn off write caching and see if the problem
goes away?

I hope this helps.

regards,

Ian Caddy