OT - Access to RTEMS CVS from behind firewall

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Tue Jul 10 19:32:12 UTC 2007

Hi Joel, Thomas,

Joel Sherrill wrote:
> Thomas Doerfler (nt) wrote:
> Robert,
>
> I did not use these tools (because I manage our firewall :-))))
Lucky you!
> but maybe you should use the follwoing URL instead?
> http://www.rtems.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/
Still no joy.
> > I also noticed that the cvsget I just downloaded is 4 years old
> > and that the "checkout" string is "~checkout~" which doesn't
> > match the viewcvs.cgi code.  There may be other issues.
On mine, the checkout string is *checkout*.  What is it in the
viewcvs.cgi?  Though I'm afraid there may be more problems lurking.
> > cvsgrab looks more current but I couldn't make heads or tails
> > of installing it in the little time I looked at it.
I can't get that to work either, and the Python error trace I never
mastered. But it seems that it can't find www.rtems.com _or_ my proxy host.

Not sure what to try next, but thanks for the help anyway!
-Bob