timer_create problem

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Jun 14 12:18:16 UTC 2007

Aitor.Viana.Sanchez at esa.int wrote:

> I just have changed the value of sigev.sigev_notify to SIGEV_SIGNAL
> (just to verify) and I got the same error.

At this point, I would have to recommend stepping into the
function with and seeing which condition is not met.

This is a good example of where a support contract comes
into play.  I could spent more time investigating your problem
then.  My 2nd guess is:

    if ( !evp->sigev_signo )
       rtems_set_errno_and_return_minus_one( EINVAL );

since I see a memset(0...) and no set of that field.

--joel