LPC214x's BSP for RTEMS

dave madden dhm at mersenne.com
Sun Jun 17 02:55:58 UTC 2007

    JS> hello shouldn't need any tinkering on configuration.  If it is
    JS> failing in an allocation, you should do a backtrace and see
    JS> what happened.  It looks like you don't have enough semaphores

I think I have an even more basic problem: the workspace and the heap
that Heap_Allocate takes from are overlapping (!)  I must be setting
things wrong in bspstart.

Can anybody point me to the memory-related things I have to set up in
there?  It looks like there needs to be hunk of memory designated as a
workspace, and another hunk that's the heap.  I assume they shouldn't
overlap.  How do I tell RTEMS where these things are?  (Just set
global vars?  Call an initializer function?  Something else?)

Thanks,
d.