C++ Usage Issues - Problems, Solutions, and Suggestions

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 22 00:51:45 UTC 2007

Chris Johns wrote:
> Have you looked at the 'Using C Plus Plus' page in the wiki:
>
>  http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/Using_C_Plus_Plus
Yes, I had seen that page, quite a while ago.  In fact, I went looking
for it yesterday, but couldn't find it!  Thanks for the refresh on that.

> It does cover this topic.
Now it does - I see you have just updated it with Ralf's info! ;-)

> Please feel free to update the page if you think more useful help can
> be added.
Thanks, I probably will do so, as I learn more.  Indeed, I added the
"easy" way to link, putting in Joel's new example from the Template
makefile.  I figure you can never be too helpful to those who are just
getting started!

> Regards
> Chris
Thanks for the input, Chris!