RTEMS C++ Issues

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jun 27 15:23:24 UTC 2007

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> I have a problem with C++
>>
> This issue has nothing to do with C++. It's a BSP issue.

Yes, of course - I should have said "I have a problem getting my BSP to
support C++", or something to that effect.
>> I think the answer is probably pretty simple, at least for you guys, but
>> it's clearly a bit out of reach for me...
>>
> No. Without having seen your sources it's impossible to answer.
> Either your BSP's Makefile.am is broken or your bsp_spec is.

Yes, of course.  I meant to include these files, but I got lost in
trying to describe the problem.  Attached are the relevant files, and
sorry for the insufficient info the first go-around.
-Bob