Task protection using ARM9

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Jun 29 16:04:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I would guess that adding sort of a protection layer (which should
include memory protection and others) would make the interaction between
various RTEMS and application modules much slower and complicated.

Maybe you might split your application differently: Wouldn't it be
possible to have two totally distinct applications, which are, let's
say, booted separatedly from Flash or CF disc?

One would be FAA approved for the flight level, and for data retrival,
you might switch to the other application which includes the USB stack?

wkr,
Thomas.