LPC214x's BSP for RTEMS [Success!]

Ray xr at trasin.net
Mon Jun 18 12:21:21 UTC 2007

Congratulations!!
I think you may be the first one to run hello.exe in a 32K SRAM systems.
Ticker is a bit large. The default RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE is 4K for ARM system, which means you need 24K(4*2*3k) stack space to run ticker. (You can try to adjust RTEMS_MINIMUM_STACK_SIZE for your BSP)
BTW, I think Joel is going to put a no-filesystems option in CVS. That is a blessing for us. I believe if libc and IMFS is striped away, RTEMS is meaningful for lpc2148.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Ray
2007-06-18