GCC 4.1.1 m68k-rtems generating invalid code for -m5307 proce ssor ?

Kirspel, Kevin kevin.kirspel at optimedical.com
Tue Jun 26 12:26:10 UTC 2007

I am using the RTEMS toolchains.  CodeSourcery was responsible for adding
new coldfire processors to the gcc-4.3 build which should be coming out this
year.  I posted the same question on there message board to see what they
thought.

The issue is that when I compile the rtems toolchains for m68k, they do not
generate the libraries for the m5307 processor. I am currently trying to see
how I can get these libraries generated.