GCC 4.1.1 m68k-rtems generating invalid code for -m5307 proce ssor ?

Mick Davis mickd at goanna.iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 26 12:54:15 UTC 2007

In a previous email, you listed only the rtems-supplied patch
gcc-core-4.1.1-rtems4.7-20070102.diff for the gcc source; have you made
other changes?

As far as I remember, GCC doesn't build the 5307 libraries unless you
modify some options for your target.  I made the attached patch for
building our 5307 gcc.  Without it, perhaps you're getting 68020 code,
despite the lack of errors?