Where are patches for RTEMS 4.7.1?

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Wed Jun 27 13:03:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 22:47 +1000, Chris Johns wrote:
> Roberto García García wrote:
> >   Hello, I am trying to install RTEMS 4.7.1 in an Ubuntu using the
> > source and patches for newlib, gcc and binutils, but in
> > ftp://ftp.rtems.com/pub/rtems/SOURCES the patches
> > gcc-4.1.1-rtems4.7-20070101.diff and
> > newlib-1.15.0-rtems4.7-20070110.diff aren't. Sombebody knows other site
> > where they can be or if there are others equivalent patches that I can
> > use?. Thank you, and excuse me for my bad English.
> >

> The patches for the tools are in CVS under contrib/crossrpms/patches. I am not
> sure which ones where used for 4.7.1.
The latest ones in CVS are the current ones.

For 4.7 these are the those to be found on rtems-4-7-branch in CVS, for
4.8 those on CVS-HEAD.

> Ralf, do you TAG cvs when a release is made ?
No, this would not make much sense, because I release individual
targets' toolchains independently and because there is no nominal
"rtems-4.7.1" toolchain.

Ralf