i386-rtems 4.6.6 build problems

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Thu Mar 1 02:12:57 UTC 2007

Ze Manel wrote:

> I'm trying to build rtems for i386, and I come to all sorts of errors
>
> I've got the required tools with the right versions.
> since I'm compiling it for this arch I am using the gcc that came with
> this operating system (gnu/linux), I just created a symbolic link to it
> with name i386-rtems-gcc so it wouldn't complaint.

I have a tutorial- see if that helps
http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/thesisCD/rtems.html

It details three different host computers - Cygwin, Linux and MacOSX

--
Dr Angelo Fraietta

PO Box 859
Hamilton NSW 2303

Home Page

http://www.smartcontroller.com.au/~angelo/

There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge - that is
CURIOSITY
     Bernard of Clairvaux (1090 - 1153)