4.7.0 Status

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Mar 7 15:32:05 UTC 2007

I meant this to go to the Steering Committee but the intent
is clear.  I have cut a tarball for 4.7.0 and think it is ready
but due to a personal commitment can't make it public today.

If anyone knows something drastically wrong with the 4.7 branch or
a reason not to cut a snapshot off the CVS head, ping me.