Building GNU Cross Compiler Toolset (v4.7.0)

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Mar 12 15:50:27 UTC 2007

Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 11:42 +0000, Karevaara, Teemu wrote:
>

>> binutils-2.17-rtems4.7-20061021.diff
>> newlib-1.15.0-rtems4.7-20070110.diff
>> gcc-4.1.1-rtems4.7-20070101.diff
>>  Does anyone know where the files are or are they needed at all?
>>
> The diffs being mention in the docs are those versions which had been
> current when the docs had been updated and don't necessarily match with
> those actually being used.

I built the 4.7.0 documentation last week.  So it shouldn't be horribly
out of
date.  If those are not the current diffs, what step do you think I
missed in
making the documentation?  I went ahead and cut 4.7.0 primarily to catch
these type of procedural errors. :)

We do know the diffs/tool versions are the nominal versions for most
of the targets and may not be right for every target.
> The current *diffs are part of the src.rpms to be found
> below ftp://ftp.rtems.org/pub/rtems/linux/4.7

I think I checked that all were there early last week so there can't be
too much missing.

--joel