rtems_semaphore_obtain

Chris Xenophontos cxenophontos at hammers.com
Fri Mar 23 17:56:02 UTC 2007

All,

An update:

We disabled the interrupt in question during the execution of the task, and
re-enabled upon exit.  This was in an attempt to prevent the semaphore from
being generated while the task is executing.  The problem still occurred,
however, after 24+ hours.  Same problem, i.e, interrupt/semaphore does not
register using rtems_semaphore_obtain with a timeout of one second.

Next thing we'll try is using RTEMS4.6.6. --

Anyhow, this discussion is bringing out a lot of valuable information -

thanks
Chris Xenophontos