rtems_semaphore_obtain

Eric Norum norume at aps.anl.gov
Mon Mar 19 16:44:46 UTC 2007

Does your hardware interrupt continuously or does the awakened task
have to do something to reenable the hardware?

Although you don't say it, I presume that you are now using some sort
of global variable to communicate the three values read from hardware
from the ISR to the task.

How about changing the ISR from using a semaphore to using a message
queue to send the three values to the task?   This is more robust
since no data are lost should the task not be able to keep up for a
brief period because of higher priority tasks in the way.