error inet.h library

Vivian Paola Guerrero Rodriguez vivianpaolag at hotmail.com
Wed May 9 21:02:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm migrating from rtems 4.6 to 4.7.1. When I compile my program I get two errors about the inet.h library:
program.cc:222 error: inetntoa  was not declared in this scope
program.cc:111 error: inet_aton was not declared in this scope

I'm including the library that contents these funtions :  #include
                                                                               #include

So I don't understand what is the reason for these errors, could be possible the directory of this library had been changed for the new version fo rtems ?

Thanks a lot for your help !