error rtems 4.7 and inet.h library

Vivian Paola Guerrero Rodriguez vivianpaolag at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 16:42:34 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm migrating from rtems 4.6 to 4.7.1 and I.m programming in C++.  In my program i'm including the next libraries:

rtems.h
sys/socket.h
netinet/in.h
arpa/inet.h

and I'm using extern "C" :

extern "C"
 {
  #include
  #include
  #include
}
  #include

When I compile my program I get an error about the inet.h library:
    program.cc:111 error: inet_aton was not declared in this scope

 I don't know if the version of rtems 4.7 changed the way to use libraries for C++ or the way to use this funtion or something like that.
I have already verified the inet.h file in the directory  ../lib/include/arpa/inet.h and there is this funtion defined.

I urgently need your help !!

Thanks.