error rtems 4.7 and inet.h library

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Tue May 15 04:00:09 UTC 2007

Vivian Paola Guerrero Rodriguez wrote:

Try to strip as many things as possible from your program
with the error still showing.

Then post the remaining, complete code (if < 40 lines or so)

E.g., from the snippet you posted it is not clear what headers
you bracketed with 'extern "C"'. With that kind of inaccurate
information it's impossible to help you.

T.