Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- Keith Robertson still around?

junercb junercb at 163.com
Wed May 16 14:32:45 UTC 2007

I use the your lates opbint.c, then it work except a little problem. Thanks very much!void xilTemacStart(struct ifnet *ifp)
{
    /* Set the link speed */
    emcfg |= XIL_TEMAC_ECFG_LINKSPD_100;
}
it doesn't work,so I change XIL_TEMAC_ECFG_LINKSPD_100 to XIL_TEMAC_ECFG_LINKSPD_1000; Then it work.
but now i send udp from ML403 to my host-PC(Marvell Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller),
from "windows task mananger" the net only use 0.58% of 1G. Why so low?
what's your percent of your test?Please reply me soon, thank you very much!