Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Wed May 23 15:33:20 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if the RPC agent is supported on m68k.
Plus, you might have to patch gdb for this to work (but I'm not
sure about that).

AFAIK, you can use the low-level stub in

c/src/lib/libbsp/m68k/shared/gdbstub/

or my target agent

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/rtems/gdb/

both use gdb's 'remote' target and protocol.

HTH
-- Till