Differences beetween

John Pickwick john.pickwick at free.fr
Fri May 25 17:21:38 UTC 2007

Hi,
I'm using LEON2 Sparc BSP and I've just migrated my application from RTEMS 4.6.5 to 4.7.1. I have a task that manages my UART console through a classical process "getchar + parsing + printf response".

Are there any changes between 4.6.5 and 4.7.1 that could explain some missing line returns in 4.7.1 (that I had in my previous version under 4.6.5) ? I mean I've lost some printf("\n"); on my console with this migration. :=((( Does it hide something else (default settings of the console attributes ?) ?

Regards,
John