Web Site Changes

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon May 28 20:39:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I spent most of Monday (national holiday) merging
content from the web site that was in the CVS
module wwwrtems into the wiki.  My goal is to
largely eliminate the content of the static website
except for a top page and a few critical pages like
the licensing information.

Most of the information is technically volatile and
needed this done to it so others could pitch in.

I would appreciate it if you guys could review the
changes to the wiki and make edits as needed.

I also noticed that the top page (which is protected
due to previous vandals) does not link in a lot of the
content, so I tried to address what I caught.  If you
know of a link missing ping me and I will add it.

I am not done completely but I did get a lot done.

Thanks.

--joel