Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- Keith Robertson still around?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Thu May 10 14:47:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

together with Robert Grimmes I have upgraded the virtex BSP to support
the powerpc "new" exception handling (and cleand up the exception
handling code). Keith, I have also adapted your driver to the new
interrupt interfacing, but did not yet test it.

The BSP will be integrated into rtems-4.8, but I am not yet sure when
this will happen, so at the moment it makes sense to use the current
driver and BSP.

Thanks to all,

Thomas.