Xilinx IP core drivers for RTEMS- Keith Robertson still around?

Keith Robertson kjrobert at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 16 12:45:26 UTC 2007

junercb wrote:

> Can you send your "system.mhs" to me,

The relevant portions of my system.mhs are here:

BEGIN plb_temac
PARAMETER C_BASEADDR = 0x50000000
PORT IP2INTC_Irpt = plb_temac_0_IP2INTC_Irpt
END

BEGIN opb_intc
PARAMETER C_BASEADDR = 0x40020000
PORT Intr = plb_temac_0_IP2INTC_Irpt & other_Irpt
END

So... as discussed in previous emails, in this case the base address of
the temac (bpar) is 0x50000000.  The interrupt index (irqno) for the
temac is 1.  For the other_Irpt, the interrupt index is 0.

> and the opbint.c,opbint.h and other needed files?

The drivers for the opb interrupt controller have been posted to the
list a couple of times in the past.  However, I'll attach my ones again.

Cheers.

Keith