RES: Problem when running hello_world_c with RTEMS 4.7.1 for SPARC

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Mon May 21 13:33:04 UTC 2007

>> I'm using SIS to run it. As far as I know, this is the default target for
>> the ERC32 BSP, so it should run without problem. I'd like to know if the
>> call to __bsp_board_init was removed by mistake; if not, why
hello_world_c
>> doesn't run on SIS?

Oops, my mistake.

I was using the erc32 BSP. In fact, I didn't even know there was a SIS BSP.
I remember to read something about it, but, as there is no "sis" folder
under "/lib/libbsp/sparc", I didn't pay much attention.

I removed the call to __bsp_board_init, built a SIS BSP and run under GDB.
It's everything ok. I'm going to try the ERC32 BSP now (running on a board).

So please, disconsider my previous questions.

Thank you again,

Fabrício.