Posix shared memory

Arquer Stephane stephane.arquer at c-s.cnes.fr
Mon Nov 5 13:08:37 UTC 2007

I'm porting a protocol called TSP (Transport Sample Protocol) in an rtems application in order to use it as as test driving unit. There is a tsp tool to add TSP in an existing c application which is the BlackBoard. This BB is designed to run under posix system with shared memory functions to allow data sharing between all application threads.
Correct me if it's wrong, with rtems, there is only a user space, all threads can have access to shared data.

Sa