networkin on csb337

Rochat Joël jrochat at netplus.ch
Thu Nov 8 18:16:53 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm using the csb337 for an arm cup. I trie to use the network interface but
I'm a little bit lost with it. I try to execute the network example (i've
configured the networkconfig.h correctly for my network) but they work "so
so" for exemple I can bind socket and the two functions describe here don't
send errors :

rtems_bsdnet_initialize_network (), void at91rm9200_emac_init(void *arg);

but I don't know if I have to use the rtems function or the functions for my
cpu declared in network.c...

I'm lost with all the structures declared for networkin, for exemple I don't
know how to send a simple ethernet or ip paquet through the network.

As you see, I need help.

Think you, have a nice day/night

Joel R.