Unable to load examples for RTEMS for GBA

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 8 23:42:29 UTC 2007

I can build and run GBA RTEMS programs on the VisualBoy Advance
emulator and on a real GBA.
I'm using RTEMS 4.7.1.
The emulator and real GBA don't use the EXE image, they run a .GBA
image. The following objcopy command is used to convert the EXE to a
GBA image for one of my applications:
	arm-rtems4.7-objcopy -O binary --remove-section=.comment --remove-
section=.note --strip-unneeded ../exe/cfe-core.bin ../exe/cfe-core.gba

I'm not sure if the RTEMS 4.8 BSP strips the EXE this way.

Alan