Always network trouble

Lionel TOCZE lionel.tocze at crf.canon.fr
Wed Nov 21 15:17:38 UTC 2007

Hi Joel,

Are you using JTAG tools for debugging your application. If this is the
case it may be the cause of your problem.
The JTAG debugger may reset the settings that is correctly done by the
bootloader.
The network.c file in rtems-4.7.1/c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/csb337/network/
does not set the EMAC register in that case.

Lionel.T