M68k/ColdFire: FPU context initialization

Brett Swimley brett.swimley at aedbozeman.com
Mon Nov 5 18:22:22 UTC 2007

It is a bit different.

I have a patch that saves and restores the FP context for the MCFv4e
that I keep meaning to submit (based on the -mcfv4e compiler option
found in the newer gcc compilers).  I will try to put that together.

I will look at the FPU control register initialization.  I don't know if
I did that.

On this topic, would it be possible to add the mcfv4e variant to the
list of m68k targets (t-rtems) and include this in the pre-built RPMs?
I added this variant to my version of the compiler, but I don't know if
I got all the soft-float stuff correct.

Brett