Unable to load examples for RTEMS for GBA

Micronian micronian2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:18:31 UTC 2007

Hi Joel,

I too am using Linux (Slackware 12 :) ). I downloaded VisualBoyAdvance
1.7.1 for Linux (Linux + SDL + glibc22) from the main site. I built my
RTEMS and GCC based on the instructions from:

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMSAda

In addition to the EXEs under testsuite, I tried compiling a simple
Ada hello program following the documentation on the RTEMSAda Wiki. It
too failed with the same error.

When I get home, I'll try BoyCott Advance.