Activate bsp_console_port_console on bsp_uart_com1

Arquer Stephane stephane.arquer at c-s.cnes.fr
Thu Nov 22 07:48:16 UTC 2007

Hello,

It's working fine for me too.
I configured
#define CONFIGURE_HAS_OWN_DEVICE_DRIVER_TABLE
rtems_driver_address_table Device_drivers[5] = {
	CONSOLE_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
	TTY1_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
	TTY2_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
	CLOCK_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY,
	{NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL}
};
TTY1_DRIVER_TABLE_ENTRY is the problem cause, it can't be configured both in the device drivers table an activated derectly in the console.c by the configure.

Thanks for the help.

sa