RTEMS_MINOR && RTEMS_REVISION

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Nov 26 23:36:07 UTC 2007

Greg Marsden wrote:
> When do these defines get updated in the release process. I just checked
> out 4.8 from CVS and RTEMS_MINOR it is still set to 7.
> I want to use it since our non-RTEMS BSP needs subtle changes based on
> the RTEMS version.

They are normally updated as part of cutting the tarball.  We don't cut
branches very often.  Maybe Ralf has thoughts on what the version
number should be on a branch between branching and the first
tarball.

Internally, you could follow the instructions in Makefile.maint
and update it locally.

--joel