does skyeye have the ability to print a coverage map of the addresses executed?

Yu Chen chyyuu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 02:25:14 UTC 2007

hi,
 The first step, I can change skyeye to collect information of the
physical addresses that the programs(include rtems, linux,etc.)
executed. This work is not very hard. But this info myabe is not very
heuristic.

If we can realize the gcov functions, it will be more useful. But I
don't know the internals of gcov.

Any ideas?

--
Best Regards