gdb macros fails

Tim Cussins timcussins at eml.cc
Thu Oct 18 13:04:13 UTC 2007

Hi Leon

IIRC in rtems 4.6, front_flag is a member of struct Heap_Block_struct
which is defined in "cpukit/score/include/rtems/score/heap.h"

As I undrstand it, the heap manager has undergone a few changes, and
this member has been renamed. I'll leave it to the experts
to tell you if it's usage has changed also (the LSB has special meaning
in rtems 4.6).

This should get you started.

Cheers,

Tim